Althoff Home Services now offers water testing and water softener solutions to treat hard water.
Hard water is a problem for many people who live in the Greater Chicago area, and our team is excited to now offer testing and solutions to our customers!
If you’ve noticed any of the following in your home, you probably have hard water.
- Sink stains?
- Excess soap usage?
- Odd tasting water?
- High energy and maintenance bills?
- You probably have hard water.
Now is the perfect time to invest in a water softener if you’d like to make some major improvements in your life, like the following:
- Extend the lifespan of your water-using appliances. Minerals can slowly degrade your dishwashing, laundry, and bathing appliances. A water softener will keep them running for longer.
- Prevent scale deposits and keep pipes in good shape. Scale deposits can cause discoloration in your bathroom or kitchen while blocking up the inside of your pipes.
- Use up to 50% less detergent for your laundry and dishes. Detergents and soaps dissolve much better in soft water than in hard water.
- Achieve healthier and smoother skin and hair. Softer water will lead to more voluminous, soft hair, and smoother skin that feels healthier.
Already have a water softener installed but still experiencing these symptoms? Now might be a great time to consider an upgrade.
Call today or click here to learn more and discuss our available solutions! Chicago’s Choice Since 1961. Hand It Off to Althoff!