High Efficiency Boiler Inspection
Do you want your boiler to continue running for it's full lifetime? Do you want to avoid costly emergency repairs? The #1 way to improve the efficiency and longevity of your system is routine maintenance and preventative care. Benefits of Routine Maintenance:
- Increase efficiency, reduce energy loss
- Avoid unexpected breakdowns
- Ensure safety for you and your family
We're invested in the health and longevity of your home comfort systems. Let us provide the necessary improvements each and every year.
Hand It Off to Althoff.
- Verify proper operation of the thermostat
- General observation of the work area for venting integrity and water leaks
- Apply Brady gauge to monitor system pressure while off and while running during inspection
- Verify accuracy of the pressure temperature gauges
- Perform combustion analysis in both high and low fire to ensure safe and proper combustion
- Check boiler pumps for abnormal noises, amp draw, and proper operation
- Remove and clean burners
- Clean heat exchanger with CLR dilution, brush and flush to ensure channels are clear
- Flush condensate drain and trap
- Check for any deficiency in the refractory breaking apart or coming in contact with condensate
- Inspect swirl plate and check for plastic deterioration or excessive noise
- Clean flame sensor and ignition rod
- If in-floor heating is present, verify proper operation of the missing valve and ensure correct water temperature
- Verify proper operation of the relief valve
- Verify sizing and proper operation of the expansion tank
- Inspect piping and flanges for leaks
Looking for routine maintenance made easy?
We offer a comprehensive maintenance program to make routine maintenance easy and cost-effective. We’ve also thrown in some great perks!
Perks of Our Membership Plans:
- 1 spring cooling system tune-up and 1 fall heating system tune-up.
- up to 20% Discount on HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Repairs!
- up to $400 in equipment purchase credits.
- No overtime repair charge.
- Priority service.