Althoff 24-point A/C Tune UP
Regular tune-ups and preventative maintenance for your AC system is a critical step in caring for your home. Our AC tune-up and inspection checklist includes 24 different steps to ensure a thorough and comprehensive assessment. Benefits of Routine Maintenance:
- Increase efficiency, reduce energy loss
- Avoid unexpected breakdowns
- Ensure safety for you and your family
We're invested in the health and longevity of your home comfort systems. Let us provide the necessary improvements each and every year.
Hand It Off to Althoff.
- Verify accuracy and proper operation of the thermostat
- General observation of all venting and ductwork
- Measure draft pressure of the water heater to ensure safe operation
- Measure ductwork system static pressures and evaluate them against benchmark levels
- Measure and very proper temperature change at the system
- Take amp draw of the blower motor
- Check blower motor capacitor for proper microfarad level
- Observe condition and balance of the blower motor and wheel
- Clear condensate drain and ensure proper operation
- Measure and verify temperature drop inside the house at room of concern for customer
- Check all indoor low voltage connections and control board
- Replace fiberglass filter
- Remove debris from the inside of the unit
- Wipe down the outside cabinet
- Secure all service valves and caps
- Apply gauges and check refrigerant charge
- Check all outdoor electrical connections
- Inspect the disconnect
- Check amp draw of the compressor
Looking for routine maintenance made easy?
We offer a comprehensive maintenance program to make routine maintenance easy and cost-effective. We’ve also thrown in some great perks!
Perks of Our Membership Plans:
- 1 spring cooling system tune-up and 1 fall heating system tune-up.
- up to 20% Discount on HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Repairs!
- up to $400 in equipment purchase credits.
- No overtime repair charge.
- Priority service.