Standard Water Heater Maintenance
Annual inspection and regular preventative maintenance are key to avoid emergency issues and increase the longevity of your water heater. Benefits of Routine Maintenance:
- Increase efficiency, reduce energy loss
- Avoid unexpected breakdowns
- Ensure safety for you and your family
We're invested in the health and longevity of your home comfort systems. Let us provide the necessary improvements each and every year.
Hand It Off to Althoff.
- Measure draft pressure to ensure flue gases are safely leaving the home
- Perform a combustion analysis to ensure safe and proper combustion
- Pull the burner and clean with a brush
- Clean the pilot assembly in place
- Vacuum the burner cabinet
- Reverse the vacuum and blow out the intake area
- Replace the thermocouple if applicable
- Reassemble and check for gas leaks
- Inspect the relief valve for weeping
Looking for routine maintenance made easy?
We offer a comprehensive maintenance program to make routine maintenance easy and cost-effective. We’ve also thrown in some great perks!
Perks of Our Membership Plans:
- 1 spring cooling system tune-up and 1 fall heating system tune-up.
- up to 20% Discount on HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Repairs!
- up to $400 in equipment purchase credits.
- No overtime repair charge.
- Priority service.