Althoff Industries is one of North America’s leading athletic field heating systems design and installation firms. We have installed systems in the United States and Canada for National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), and Major League Soccer (MLS) game and practice fields.
An Althoff installation includes:
- Proprietary installation methodology that provides for a substantially faster and higher quality installation
- Zoned control with 1, 4, or 8 heating zones for optimized efficiency and monitoring
- Can make use of existing stadium boilers or install completely new systems
- Components can be shipped pre-assembled for rapid installation
- Can be designed for natural or artificial surfaces
- Multiple types of piping materials can be used
We offer you the flexibility of using our installation crew or, we can provide our installation methods, equipment, and supervision to your local piping contractor if desired.
We have also installed advanced drainage and aeration systems in conjunction with field heating systems.
Please feel free to contact us for more information and references.
Executive Vice President